We are slowly moving towards the lifting of the lockdown for some sectors. The government is trying to create a balance between safety and economy. The Pandemic has left an impact directly or indirectly on all of us. After this pandemic whenever we want to buy something from the market we start thinking if it really needed to step outside? if it is urgent?
We all try to stay at home for our safety and try to avoid going out. This is what consumers think. But as a seller what do we need to think is how easily can we create a medium to interact with the customers. When a consumer goes to the market to purchase an item from the seller the medium is the shop in the market. Now, after this pandemic, we need to adapt to the change and change the medium.
You can also read Pandemic 2020: Digital Marketing a Way to Survive. to know more
Let us understand the different mediums i.e., social media, digital marketing which can be adapted and help COVID-19 not affect your small to large businesses and can kick start their operations.
1. WhatsApp Business Application
WhatsApp business is another application for handling business clients. Have features like adding your address, website, quick reply, set timings and much more. Below are the easiest steps to follow.
- Download Whatsapp Business App from play store
- Create a WhatsApp business account by entering your phone no.
- Set following details
i. Business name
ii. A profile pic (Logo)
- Business profile – Add the below details.
iv. Business type
vi. Email id
- Set catalogue
- Set away message
- Greeting message
- Quick reply – Customer can direct chat and can get customised basic information.
You can select the type of page you want to create: business/brand or community/public. The page would contain a public profile, specifically created for businesses, brands, celebrities, causes, and other organizations.
Here you don’t make friends but get followers. The best way to drive traffic to a Facebook page is being consistent with posting quality content. Below are the simple steps to follow: You can also contact us @ DigiTrago.
- Create a page for a business or brand.
- Add a Picture (Cover and Profile Logo is a good option)
- Add website link
- Select your business category.
- Keep posting pictures and videos based on your business category. Posts need to be engaging.
A place where you can share your stories with 300 or more million people.
- Create your account
- Write your business details with the website link.
- Use a recognizable profile image.
- Pay attention to your colour palette.
- Stay consistent with fonts.
- Make the most of your captions.
- Post and follow related content to be aware of the market.
Twitter falls into the category of microblogging tools because of the short, disconnected messages it distributes.
- Craft Your Twitter Bio with Care
- Add correct Profile Image
- Add a Header to your Image
- Point People to a Specific Page on Your Website
- Add a Location to Your Twitter Profile
- Make Sure Your Tweets Aren’t Protected
- Open Up Your Twitter Inbox for Direct Messages
- Pin a Tweet to Your Profile
More than 35 million companies use LinkedIn for business and its development. It’s a big network site for recruiting, hiring top talents and also helps in building your Brand image.
- Ensure the accuracy of your profile information
- Personalize your LinkedIn Page URL
- Update your images
- Make every character count in your headline
- Optimize your page content for both humans and search
- Appeal to market segments with Showcase Pages
- Give your favourite groups a spotlight
- Engage as a company by joining communities
- Be on the lookout for new features
6. Google My Business
Your free Business profile lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. Customer can review your product and direct interaction helps to build customer.
- Ensure your knowledge is accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date.
- Ask for reviews, it helps to build a relationship with the customer on a real-time basis.
- Speak directly to your customers through Google My Business Messages.
- You can activate this feature and communicate one-on-one with your customers, answering questions, fielding comments, using quick reply.
- Configure with Google Allo.
- Manage user-generated content on your Google My Business listing.
- You can Track customer paths through Google My Business Insights
These are few mediums which can help in building a relationship between client /consumers in the longer run.
Why do you want to wait to be a part of the Digital era? Digital media is a field worth looking into if you love pretty aspect of the business or marketing world and want to restart your business after the crisis.
If you want to be a part of Digital Campaign contact – DigiTrago Team to design and develop your platform.
If interested you can also read How to restart your business after the crisis?
Be A Change.
We Make It Happen…